POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Gif Animation : Gif Animation Server Time
1 Jun 2024 09:56:51 EDT (-0400)
  Gif Animation
From: Sanix
Date: 8 May 2006 05:25:00
Message: <web.445f0d8164e7ca92c2ceb9180@news.povray.org>
I created a globe with PovRay. Now I created an ini file, which simulates a
rotation of the globe. The result are 180 png Files, with a size of
approximately 200kb.
Now I converted them with IrfanView to 22kb Gif images and created an
animation with Gimp. The final gif file has a size of about 8mb. But it
shouldn't be higher than 200kb.
I don't care if I lose quality of the animation, but I don't know how to
downsize it. Maybe you can give me some hints for this issue.